Subscribe to the Calendar
- OS X >= 10.8: Open Calendar, and choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
- OS X <= 10.7: Open iCal, and choose Calendar > Subscribe.
- Enter http://strings-oxford.appspot.com/cal/strings.ics, and then click Subscribe.
- Type a name for the calendar in the Name field and choose a calendar color from the adjacent pop-up menu.
- Click OK.
For further details see the Apple instructions.
- Click the down-arrow next to Other calendars.
- Select Add by URL from the menu.
- Enter http://strings-oxford.appspot.com/cal/strings.ics
- Click Add calendar.
For further details see the Google instructions.
The calendar will appear in the Other calendars section of the calendar list to the left. Note: It may take up to 8 hours for changes in ICS feeds to reflect in your Google Calendar.